Job Detail: Chef De Partie
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for our client, a group of fine dining restaurants, based in Doha, Qatar, are hiring Chef De Partie.
- Ensures that food safety, temperature records, HACCP and ISO 2200 measures and inventory management standards are adhered to at all times
- Maintains food preparation handling and correct storage standards to minimize wastage and overall compliance
- Informs on a daily basis the Head Chef on all relevant information on operational and personal matters.
- Ensures that all items for restaurants, banquets and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Prepares on daily basis restaurant requisitions as assigned.
- Maintains cleanliness in all assigned areas, including refrigerators and freezers.
- Controls cost by minimizing spoilage, waste, proper storage and exercising strict portion control.
- Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Checks function sheets, daily menus, and promotions
- Ensures freshness and suitability of products used by the section and that they are stored properly.
- Ensures smooth running of the section during Line Manager absences.
- Preparation of assigned lunch and dinner buffets, special functions, banquets and restaurants supply.
- Checks function sheets and see to it that all food items for restaurants, banquets and special functions are prepared on time and meet quality and quantity standards.
- Takes proper inventory of food items in his section, ensuring FIFO and labelling of food production
- Performs duties as directed by Head Chef or Sous Chef
How to apply
Interested candidates who have prior working experience in the same position above 4 star standard hotel or fine dining restaurants may email their CVs to email@example.com for shortlisting purposes. We regret to inform you that we will only call the shortlisted candidates.
#LimbooGlobal #limbooglobal #chefdepartie #jobsinqatar #restaurantjob #hospitality #qatar #hiringnow
|Date||21 September 2021|
|Start Date||21 September 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|