Job Detail: Receptionist
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for our client based in the United Arab Emirates, are hiring for a receptionist. The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for screening, greeting visitors & telephone calls.
- Manage the front desk daily and performs a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcomes guests as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward the incoming phone calls
- Ensuring the reception area is neat & tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order for front office supplies and keep the inventory of stock
- Update calendars and scheduling meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations and preparing vouchers
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Must possess a minimum of two years of working experience as a receptionist.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers, photocopier)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Bachelor's Degree
How to Apply
Interested candidates who have been residing in the UAE may email their CVs to email@example.com for further evaluation.
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date||27 May 2021|
|Start Date||23 May 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|