Job Detail: Camp Boss
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for our client based in the United Arab Emirates, are looking for a camp boss. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall camp management, maintenance, repairs on campsites to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating maintenance and repairs on camp facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
- Supervising staff to operate dining facilities.
- Inspecting all camp facilities and reports to relevant personnel.
- Supervising and orienting Laborers in the camp.
- Maintaining standard first aid supplies.
- Liaisoning with HR/Admin Department for staff treatment.
- Responsible for keeping attendance summary, financial records and other required reports.
- Maintaining the security of camp facilities and camp personnel.
- Maintains liaison with HR/Admin Department.
- Performing related work as required.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical, carpentry, building construction, and electrical skills.
- Ability to supervise the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people and the general public.
- Ability to deal with employees from multi-cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain financial records.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of two years of G.C.C experience in the same position.
How to apply
Interested candidates who have been residing in the UAE may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date||27 May 2021|
|Start Date||23 May 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|