Job Detail: HR Coordinator
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We, for our client based in the United Arab Emirates, are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties to facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. The role involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirecting HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaisoning with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Supporting the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assisting supervisors in performance management procedures
- Scheduling meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinating training sessions and seminars
- Performing orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Producing and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assisting in ad-hoc HR projects, like the collection of employee feedback
- Supporting other functions as assigned.
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, in particular)
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems (e.g. Virtual Edge)
- In-depth understanding of sourcing tools, like resume databases and online communities
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
- BBA or equivalent in relevant field
How to apply
Interested candidates who have been residing in the UAE may email their CVs to email@example.com
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Date||27 May 2021|
|Start Date||23 May 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|