Job Detail: Manager-Ground Service Equipment Vehicle
Only registered candidates can reply to Jobs.
We for our client based in UAE, an aviation service, are hiring GSEV Manage to guide, plan and supervise the daily maintenance and repair work on Ground Support Equipment Vehicle and aircraft servicing through preventative maintenance, general overhaul for mechanical engines and electrical systems through coordination with the user departments, liaise with stores for procurement needs to ensure that maintenance and repairs are carried out in confirmation to aviation standards and statutory regulations.
• B.Sc degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
• 10 years experience in the maintenance engineering field in an Airport Ground Support Equipment / Vehicle Maintenance section, including at least 5 years in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English and Arabic.
• Good knowledge of latest technical developments, corresponding independently with Equipment / Vehicle Manufacturers & Suppliers.
• Good knowledge of Equipment / Vehicle safety procedures and their basic operating system.
• Good knowledge of electrical controlling circuits, diagrams and interchangeable parts.
• Ability to prepare Equipment and Vehicle specifications as per IATA rules.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written). - Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities - Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring the ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Multicultural Sensitivity/Awareness - Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Teamwork - Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Excellent working knowledge of all Airport Authority remits.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|Field||Industrial/ Mechanical/ Automotive|
|Date||13 November 2021|
|Start Date||13 November 2021|
|Company name||Confidential Visit company page|